An overview of Kubeflow Notebooks
This Kubeflow component has stable status. See the Kubeflow versioning policies.
What is Kubeflow Notebooks?
Kubeflow Notebooks provides a way to run web-based development environments inside your Kubernetes cluster by running them inside Pods.
Some key features include:
- Native support for JupyterLab, RStudio, and Visual Studio Code (code-server).
- Users can create notebook containers directly in the cluster, rather than locally on their workstations.
- Admins can provide standard notebook images for their organization with required packages pre-installed.
- Access control is managed by Kubeflow’s RBAC, enabling easier notebook sharing across the organization.
- Get started with Kubeflow Notebooks using the quickstart guide.
- Learn how to create your own container images.
Last modified November 19, 2021: update `Kubeflow Notebooks` docs (#3003) (5ad6019a)