AWS Features for Kubeflow
Running Kubeflow on Amazon EKS gives you the following feature benefits and configuration options:
- You can provision and manage your Amazon EKS clusters with eksctl and easily configure multiple compute and GPU node configurations.
- Your Kubeflow on AWS deployment automatically detects GPU worker nodes and installs the NVIDIA Device Plugin.
- Centralized and unified Kubernetes cluster logs in Amazon CloudWatch, which helps with monitoring, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- You can easily enable TLS authentication with AWS Certificate Manager and AWS Cognito.
- Your deployment will use AWS-optimized Jupyter Notebook container images, which are based on AWS Deep Learning Containers.
- You can enable Private Access for your Kubernetes cluster’s API server endpoint.
- You can manage ingress traffic with the AWS ALB Ingress Controller.
- You can leverage the Amazon FSx CSI driver to manage Lustre file systems which are optimized for compute-intensive workloads, such as high-performance computing and machine learning. Amazon FSx can scale to hundreds of GBps of throughput and millions of IOPS.
- You can easily integrate Kubeflow with Amazon RDS for a highly scalable and easy-to-use pipelines and metadata store.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified 04.05.2021: refactor and refresh aws docs (#2688) (ef4cda60)