Kubeflow Deployment Process
How kubeflow installation works
Understanding the Kubeflow deployment process
The deployment process is controlled by the following commands:
- kustomize build - Use kustomize to generate configuration files defining the various resources for your deployment. .
- kubectl apply - Apply the resources created by
kustomize buildto the kubenetes cluster
IBM manifests repository contains the following files and directories:
iks-single directory: A kustomize file for single-user deployment
iks-multi directory: A kustomize file for multi-user deployment
others Other files are used to compose Kubeflow resources
Starting from Kubeflow 1.3, the official installation documentation uses a combination of
kubectl to install Kubeflow.
Install kubectl and kustomize
- Check Kubeflow Compatibility
- Go here for installing Kubeflow on IKS
- Go here for installing Kubeflow on IBM OpenShift
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified March 16, 2023: use kustomize v5.0 for IBM IKS (#3467) (02e50d5)