Deploy using UI
This page provides instructions for using the Kubeflow deployment web app to deploy Kubeflow on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). If you prefer to use the command line, see the guide to deployment using the CLI.
- Open https://deploy.kubeflow.cloud/ in your web browser.
- Sign in using a GCP account that has administrator privileges for your GCP project.
- Complete the form, following the instructions on the left side of the form. In particular, ensure that you enter the same deployment name as you used when creating the OAuth client ID.
- Check Skip IAP box if you want to use basic auth.
- Click Create Deployment.
Here’s a partial screenshot of the deployment UI, showing all the fields in the form:
Kubeflow will be available at the following URI:
It can take 10-15 minutes for the URI to become available. You can watch for updates in the information box on the deployment UI. If the deployment takes longer than expected, try accessing the above URI anyway.
- Run a full ML workflow on Kubeflow, using the end-to-end MNIST tutorial or the GitHub issue sumarization example.
- See how to delete your Kubeflow deployment using the CLI or the GCP Console.
- See how to customize your Kubeflow deployment.
- See how to upgrade Kubeflow and how to upgrade or reinstall a Kubeflow Pipelines deployment.
- Troubleshoot any issues you may find.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.