Kubeflow on AWS Features
Reasons to use Kubeflow on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Running Kubeflow on Amazon EKS brings the following optional and configurable features:
- You can manage your Amazon EKS cluster provisioning with eksctl and easily choose between multiple compute and GPU worker node configurations.
- You can manage ingress traffic with the AWS ALB Ingress Controller.
- You can leverage the Amazon FSx CSI driver to manage Lustre file systems which are optimized for compute-intensive workloads, such as high-performance computing and machine learning. Amazon FSx can scale to hundreds of GBps of throughput and millions of IOPS.
- Centralized and unified Kubernetes cluster logs in Amazon CloudWatch, which helps with debugging and troubleshooting.
- You can enable TLS and Authentication with AWS Certificate Manager and AWS Cognito.
- You can enable Private Access for your Kubernetes cluster’s API server endpoint.
- Your Kubeflow on AWS deployment automatically detects GPU worker nodes and installs the NVIDIA Device Plugin.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified 26.04.2019: Address review feedbacks (ee8e632a)